Hi, I'm Becky and I'm a graduate of the Broadcast Audio and Music Technology course at UWE Bristol.
I'm a sound designer for games who also loves sonic art and audio post production for film/TV, basically anything where I can experiment and create some cool sounds!
When I'm not hitting different things around my house to record some interesting sounds, I'm learning more about how to use audio middleware with Unity and Unreal to integrate audio into games.
Recently I've been really enjoying creating sound redesigns of clips from games that I haven't played yet to see how my final sounds differ from the original. Head to the "Projects" page to see a few of the ones I've done so far as well as some of my other projects.
- Sound designer for unannounced VR title by Foggy Box Games
- Sound designer for "Infiltrators" by PlayWest Games
Recently Finished Projects:
- Sound designer/mixer for the VR documentary "Gimme One" premiering at the BFI London Film Festival
- Dialogue editor and sound designer for an immersive web based experience included in the Journeys Festival
- Sound designer for VR game prototype
- Sound mixer for the podcast "Unsung" by Crack Magazine on Sonos Radio
Favourite Sounding Games:
- Horizon Zero Dawn
- Star Wars Battlefront II
- Marvel's Spiderman
- Destiny 2
- Assassin's Creed Odyssey
I'm Looking Forward To Playing:
- Zenith VR
- Forza Horizon 5
- Horizon Forbidden West
- Everspace 2
- Blue Fire
- Little Devil Inside