Hi, I'm Becky and thank you for visiting my website!
I've recently graduated from the Broadcast Audio and Music Technology course at UWE Bristol. I'm a sound designer for games with a passion for sonic art and audio post production for film/TV, basically anything where I can experiment and create some cool sounds!
When I'm not hitting different things around my house to record interesting sounds, I'm learning more about how to use FMOD and Wwise. I am also learning the basics of Unity and Unreal to integrate audio into games.
- Sound designer for "Sky Adventure" by Idotri Games
- Sound designer for VR game prototype
Recently finished projects:
- Sound designer/mixer for the VR documentary "Gimme One" premiering at the BFI London Film Festival
- Dialogue editor and sound designer for an immersive web based experience which will be included in the Journeys Festival
To take a look at more of the work I have done, head over to the "Projects" page.
Favourite Sounding Games:
- Horizon Zero Dawn
- Star Wars Battlefront II
- Marvel's Spiderman
- Destiny 2
- Assassin's Creed Odyssey
I'm Looking Forward To Playing:
- Zenith VR
- LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga
- Ori and the Will of the Wisps
- Everspace 2
- Blue Fire